Recreational Park, Le Vauclin
Come have fun with your loved ones at LION’S PARC.
We have various courses
suitable for the whole family.
A Diverse Range of Activities
We offer three levels of courses adapted to people all ages, two of which are carried out with a continuous belay system and comprise a climbing tower.
Each level provides unlimited access to a course of 56 workshops and several games: slide, castle, tic-tac-toe, ring toss, brainteaser, pétanque, ping-pong, trampoline, archery, swing, etc. Take advantage of attractive rates with our BOUT'CHOU course (from 18 months to 5 years old), TI'MANMAY course (from 6 to 10 years old) and TOUT'MOUN course (over 10 years old).
Parents can even accompany their children on the courses and may try climbing sessions or add new ones, as they wish.
Every purchased ticket gives you unlimited access to a specific course and games.
Here are the activities available at LION'S PARK
- 3 levels of acrobatic courses, 2 of which are in a continuous lifeline, accessible from 2 years old;
- 1 Climbing tower, accessible from 15kg
- BOUT' CHOU" course (from 18 months to 5 years old) = 10 € / participant
- TI' MANMAY" course (from 6 to 10 years old) = 18 € / participant
- TOUT' MOUN" course (+ 10 years old and adults) = 25 € / participant
- Accompanying adult (without course) = 5 € / participant
- Climbing (without ground games) = 15 € / participant
- Climbing supplement (after purchase of a route entrance) = 10 € /participant
The payment methods are as follows = Cash, Credit Card, ANCV Cheques and Cheque.
Feel free to request further information.
The park features 260 sheltered spots where you can have a picnic. We also have a snack bar, selling refreshing drinks, coffee, tea, delicious ice creams, as well as paninis, sandwiches and crepes to eat in or take out.
Besides, we regularly organise events, including Easter and Halloween treasure hunts, garden parties and corporate seminars. We also welcome school and association groups on outings.
We are based in the Vauclin, near Fort-de-France (Martinique).
Enjoy a picnic in the peace and tranquillity of our leisure park
A purchased course gives access to the games and to an UNLIMITED course !
- 56 workshops
- Inflatable games (slide and castle)
- Wooden games (tic-tac-toe, ring toss, puzzles...)
- Other fun games (pétanque, ping-pong, slackline, trampolines, archery, swing, playhouse...)
Special rates from 10 participants onwards!
Subscription booklets (10 entries) for the routes of your choice or for climbing. Ask for them at the reception desk!
Lion's PARC is open :
- from Wednesday to Sunday and public holidays from 10am to 6pm
- Every day during school holidays
The high-rise courses and the Climbing Tower stop at 5pm
Lion's Parc news
The park is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm!
All measures of social distancing and barrier gestures must be respected within the park !
- Gloves are recommended for the practice of the courses (no loan or rental on site).
- Mandatory masks for group activities, during briefings and during your movements in the park.
- Closed shoes are compulsory for the practice of the courses.
To be tasted on the spot or to be taken away:
- Ice creams
- Fresh drinks
- Coffee or tea
- Paninis, sandwiches and crepes only during school holidays
In addition to attractive prices, we also offer special rates for groups of 10 or more participants.
LION’S PARC is open Wednesday through Sunday and on public holidays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. We are also open every day during school holidays.
We accept cash, credit cards, holiday vouchers and standard cheques. Payment is secure.
Come have fun in our leisure park, where several exciting activities await you! Besides, we offer safe parking facilities.